    such as 601 and 604)?
    Thanks everyone.
    Thomas

    T Jarboe, Sep 8, 2009

  2. As far as I know, each voucher is for ONE test. You need two vouchers
    (yes, this can get expensive quickly).

    Barry Watzman, Sep 10, 2009

  3. T Jarboe

    Bill Eitner Guest

    You have to buy two.

    One trick I can pass on is this:
    You can find significantly discounted vouchers that are only
    good for a month. For example, I bought mine January 1st
    and tested (and passed--thank you) on the 30th. Not only
    do you get a good discount, you get serious motivation to
    finish up your studies and seriously practice test right
    up to the test date. And if you haven't read between the
    lines, when you buy your vouchers you should be virtually
    all of the way there. The last month should basically be
    nothing but practice testing. Scrounge up practice tests
    wherever you can and master them all. The real A+ tests
    are harder than any of the practice tests except for
    remote support technician practice tests which are hard
    to find. Remote support technician basically means phone
    support. The deal there is all of the multiple-choice
    answers are nearly identical. Think about it. Let's
    say you're trying to steer someone to some remote setting
    in order to clear a problem. All it takes is a click
    instead of a right-click to mislead them. That's how
    those questions are worded. All the possible answers are
    the same except for one detail. The other tricky area
    is soft skills. You need to be clear on how CompTIA
    handles those issues. There can be questions about
    kiddie porn and what to do about it or co-worker relations
    in that you see misconduct but you're friendly with the
    guilty parties.

    In the end I hope you're ready for it. The modern A+
    tests have many situational questions. It's not about
    memorization at all. It's about knowing and doing the
    best thing in a particular situation.

    Bill Eitner, Sep 11, 2009
  4. T Jarboe

    wesley Guest

    Yes,you will receive the paypal email,it will show you how much you
    have pay and which test you have purchased

    wesley, Sep 16, 2009