    But I'm wondering if there will be any problems when I do it.

    I know that moving a master drive from one PC to another would be a
    mess, but I'm not sure about slave drives. Thanks in advance for the help!!

    A slice of Sammy, Feb 2, 2005

  2. As long as you have it jumpered correctly, no problems.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 2, 2005

  3. A slice of Sammy

    The Prophecy Guest

    There will be no problems doing that.... so long as you do not try to boot
    from the (moved over) slave drive. If you try to boot from that drive, you
    will not be able to until you do a repair install of XP on that drive.

    The Prophecy, Feb 2, 2005
  4. A slice of Sammy

    Aunt Agatha Guest

    maybe the one HD that's in the machine you're poing to put the slave in, has
    to be re-jumpered from stand alone to master.
    Aunt Agatha

    Aunt Agatha, Feb 2, 2005