    Also, if you know which books or sites are the best for
    studying for these exams please let me know.

    Thanks!

    greg, Nov 9, 2003

  2. greg

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Old stuff? Windows 2000 Server is not all that old. A lot of business are
    still migrating up to that from NT now. You will find very few who have
    progressed up to XP or 2003.
    you have to take both... no matter what. one cert will not give you 2... if
    you look at the microsoft certification site, it states which exams you HAVE
    to take... and they are both there... nice try though
    www.microsoft.com, http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/,
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/default.asp,
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/default.asp,
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/,
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/home/home.html/102-0058775-5820103,
    http://www.sybex.com/..... etc
    Your welcome

    S. O'Brien, Nov 9, 2003

  3. greg

    Rich Guest

    You will need 270 or 210 and 215 if you are pursueing the
    MCSE 2000 track. Sybex and ExamCram books are fine. Also
    the MS Press books.

    Rich, Nov 9, 2003
  4. greg

    Plain Jane Guest

    You will need both the client(70-210 or 70-270) and
    server side (Windows 2000: 70-215, 70-216, 70-217). It is
    a different subject matter altogether. Otherwise the good
    folk at MS will not create two different exams!

    Good luck to a your adventure!

    Plain Jane, Nov 9, 2003
  5. greg

    KasKoo Guest

    In fact no..
    It will only give you the mcp credential

    KasKoo, Nov 9, 2003