    I'm new to Firefox. I'd like to know if there's a way to specify which
    cookies to keep so that when using the Clear button, those cookies
    won't be deleted. Or is there a work around that problem? Thanks!

    Jack, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Not really. You can select a block of cookies to delete, using the
    shift key, or select a number of specific cookies, using the CTRL key,
    but clear will clear them all.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Jack

    Grinder Guest

    I haven't used this extension, but it seems to do what you want.
    http://cookieculler.mozdev.org/ffaq.html

    Grinder, Aug 4, 2004
  4. Leonidas Jones, Aug 5, 2004