    Can anyone tell me where I can get it. I tried Internet search,
    but was not able to locate a source. Could anybody help, please?
    Les

    Les, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Les

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Huh? Have you ever heard of Microsoft Windows Update??? How hard can THAT
    be?

    Or GOOGLE? Search for "download windows xp sp2" - that will get you right
    there, first link is exactly what you need.

    WhzzKdd, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Les

    Fred Guest

    Search for "WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe"
    http://www.google.com.au/search?sou...2,GGLJ:en-GB&q=WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

    Fred, Mar 29, 2007
  4. Les

    Vanguard Guest

    Windows Update
    http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

    Or just use the Windows Update shortcut under the Start folder!

    Vanguard, Mar 30, 2007