    (or the new equivalent).

    Thanks,
    SBC

    c1sbc, May 15, 2006

  2. c1sbc

    Cerebrus Guest

    No replacement and No last date. There seems to be no new equivalent.

    As of now... ;-)

    Cerebrus, May 15, 2006

  3. The second half of upgrade exam 70-554 was like it, so I would think the
    final exam for the Enterprise Application Devloper MCPD Cert is similar too.

    It was a different format. Instead of a case study each question was a
    little story.

    -David San Filippo
    MCSD.Net, MCDBA
    www.mtelligent.com

    David San Filippo, May 20, 2006
  4. c1sbc

    Cerebrus Guest

    And here I was thinking... "Good riddance" :-(

    70-300 took me the longest time to prepare for, out of all my MCSD
    exams. Nooooooo ! I can't do it again...

    Cerebrus, May 20, 2006