    regards....Todd
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~May you always have Love to Share, Health to Spare
    and Friends that Care ...

    'Ole, Mar 3, 2007

  2. 'Ole

    PeeCee Guest

    Ole

    Open case
    Check power supply voltages are within 5% of nominal (try another compatible
    power supply if you haven't got a volt meter)
    Blow out dust.
    Remove any loose screws (it does happen)
    Tighten motherboard and case screws
    Pull and reseat plug in cards, modules and leads
    Examine capacitors on motherboard for bulging or leaking brown goo.

    best
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Mar 3, 2007

  3. 'Ole