  1. SJ

    MitchS Guest

    You know it's distasteful to poke fun at the dead. Funny, but distasteful.

    MitchS, Oct 19, 2005

  2. Even more distasteful to eat their hairy back bacon and cheese. Funky, and
    distateful.

    Of course, the question comes to mind, what could you poke the dead with
    that would be tasteful?

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 19, 2005

  3. SJ

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across the
    ether:
    Pitchfork?

    JaR, Oct 19, 2005
  4. SJ

    Beoweolf Guest

    So the Civil, railroad, Sanitation, Software "Engineer" are All 100%
    qualified because they went to collage or university? No doubt many of them
    did 4 years time in college, but from the number of train wrecks, dam, dike,
    bridge and building failures. There is no exclusivity on underqualified
    representatives in the general cadre of those that wear the title of
    engineer.

    A Doctor of Letters is still a Doctor, even though he is not an MD, can't
    practice medicine. Just what in the fair use of a title is blistering your
    shorts?

    If Canada doesn't want the title issued in Canada, OK. But attempting to
    make a local edict into international law is ridiculous.

    Beoweolf, Oct 20, 2005
  5. "Beoweolf" <wrote

    Your point is well made. No particular document or amount of training can
    really provide assurances that an individual is qualified at the present
    time, or will be qualified in the future.

    It is important to note, I counted 7 uses of the letter G in your message,
    and none of them were capitalized, and you didn't use the word 'Government'.
    good job.

    However, I've analyzed your urine, and if your urine deviates further from
    the predetermined color constraints, you'll need to be certain to register
    with the Discolored Urine Providers Registration Division.

    Thank you for respecting the laws of Canada.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Self-elected President of Quebec

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 20, 2005
  6. SJ

    T-Bone Guest

    Not Canada, just Quebec. They always seem to be the exception to the rule
    anyway. Don't even get me started on their "sinage laws". They are the only
    province with "language police".

    T-Bone, Oct 20, 2005
  7. SJ

    kpg Guest

    However, I've analyzed your urine, and if your urine deviates further

    You can collect urine over the Internet?

    Now that's impresssive.

    Quick, tell me what I had for dinner last night.

    kp "where do I pour it?" g

    kpg, Oct 20, 2005
  8. SJ

    Guest Guest

    In Canada, eventhough you graduated with summa cum laude as whatever
    engineer, you're still not allowed to use "engineer" title until you join
    those organizations. Off course you have to pay membership, take their tests
    (have to pay, off course) etc. This things also happen in other industries,
    such as Accounting.
    Some people just want to get your money and the others want to protect their
    job so not many people can compete with them.

    Myself

    Guest, Oct 20, 2005