  1. SJ

    CBIC Guest

    Now cut that oot! Be nice to our neighbo(u)rs.

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2005

  2. SJ

    Neil Guest

    TAKE OFF!...to the great white north.....

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Not really. This is just the first time it was convenient to notice.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 19, 2005
  4. SJ

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hey Neil, I understand that you guys up north have something you call "Back
    Bacon." We Amurkins call it "Canadian Bacon."

    We have something here in The States we call "American Cheese." So I wuz
    wondering, do youse guys up north call it "Back Cheese?"

    Frisbee®, Oct 19, 2005
  5. SJ

    Neil Guest

    Canadian Bacon was a horrible movie with John Candy in it. The only
    redeeming quality was Steven Wright was in it:

    Boomer: The capital Toronto.
    RCMP Officer at Headquarters: No, the capital of Canada is Ottawa.
    Boomer: Yeah, right. Do we look that stupid? Ottawa!
    No we call it cheddar.

    We have people up here with Back hair, should we rename that "American
    Hair"?

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  6. SJ

    Neil Guest

    its what we're all about...

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  7. SJ

    Briscobar Guest

    We also have cheddar. It's a different animal.

    Briscobar, Oct 19, 2005
  8. SJ

    Frisbee® Guest

    Only if they're female.

    Frisbee®, Oct 19, 2005
  9. SJ

    Neil Guest

    "American Hairy Woman" ...a fuzzy remake of the original

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  10. SJ

    Neil Guest

    fine, processed cheddar we call "plastic crap"

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  11. SJ

    JaR Guest

    "American cheese" is emphatically NOT cheddar.

    Not exactly sure what it is.
    No, but down here, we call it "Canadian Hair"

    JaR, Oct 19, 2005
  12. I call cheese and bacon off someone's back... disgusting.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 19, 2005
  13. That's... An American Werewoman in Calgary...

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 19, 2005
  14. SJ

    Neil Guest

    ok, that's just silly
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    the hairy ones are in Edmonton.

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  15. SJ

    Neil Guest

    see other post

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  16. SJ

    Neil Guest

    only from the mind of MS Bob
    *dry heaves into garbage can*

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  17. SJ

    Frisbee® Guest

    Wait! McBob left out the hairy part! Now picture cheese and bacon off
    someone's HAIRY back. Now go off and upchuck some more.

    Frisbee®, Oct 19, 2005
  18. SJ

    Neil Guest

    Prince Charles and Princess Diana should have named thier child "UP". That
    way they could have sent all of their Christmas cards signed "Up, Chuck and
    Di"

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  19. Well, there's a better name for that... it's called Back-teria.

    padumpum *tish*

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 19, 2005
  20. SJ

    Neil Guest