    Dave Guest

    Sorry, but I do "grasp" that.
    Such as..?

    Dave, Oct 17, 2005

  2. SJ

    Hugo Guest

    So.... What's the problem !!!

    Hugo Robitaille
    (from Quebec city)
    MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Expert)

    Hugo, Oct 17, 2005

  3. SJ

    splitz Guest

    Maybe if Microsoft was a french word ??

    But I agree with the brain dumps argument but I don't think Quebec even
    considered this when they came up with this rule. They expect someone
    with an Engineer degree to be in University for years.

    A person with MCSE makes more outside of Quebec anyway. IMO

    splitz, Oct 17, 2005
  4. My advice is to stop grasping. MS isn't going to change anything unless it
    costs THEM money.
    Insert coin to continue.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 17, 2005
  5. SJ

    Guest Guest

    Couldn't agree more with your opinion.
    What they want to say is that the word "engineer" are belong to them. So if
    you're not their member, you aren't allowed to use the word "engineer".
    Here's from the article:
    Parallel to its action against Microsoft Canada Co., the OIQ is continuing
    to fight the
    unlawful use of the title of engineer by individuals who are not members of
    the
    OIQ, pursuant to section 22 of the Engineers Act and section 32 of the
    Professional
    Code professions.

    Guest, Oct 18, 2005
  6. SJ

    Dave Guest

    <snip>
    You can say the same about Doctors vs Dentists calling themselves Doctors
    etc. Money is clearly an aspect but my original point wasn't based on a
    monetary point of view.

    Dave, Oct 18, 2005
  7. SJ

    Neil Guest

    then you aren't seeing teh full picture. It's all about the benjamins, or
    in our case north of the border, the bordens

    Neil, Oct 18, 2005
  8. Ah, crap. Neil's CANADIAN. Can I defect?

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  9. SJ

    Dave Guest

    I disagree, I am seeing the full picture, I simply choose to argue a certain
    aspect of it. For the record, I do appreciate the monetary influence
    involved here.

    Dave, Oct 18, 2005
  10. You didn't CHOOSE to argue a certain aspect of it. Your position in this
    matter was determined by destiny. You do not have free will. SCIENCE
    controls you.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  11. SJ

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across the
    ether:
    Well, science and the beams from the mothership in orbit.

    JaR, Oct 18, 2005
  12. SCIENCE is responsible for the beams from the mothership. If not for
    SCIENCE, there would be no beams, no mothership, and no orbit.

    She blinded me with SCIENCE.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  13. SJ

    Jtyc Guest

    then you aren't seeing teh full picture. It's all about the benjamins, or
    It's all about the Sacagawea's.

    Jtyc, Oct 19, 2005
  14. SJ

    Jtyc Guest

    She blinded me with SCIENCE.

    Poetry in motion...

    Jtyc, Oct 19, 2005
  15. SJ

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    It's at least about the Hamiltons & Franklins, or it ain't worth adoin'!

    I tell you whut!

    JaR, Oct 19, 2005
  16. SJ

    Neil Guest

    um, you just noticed that?

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  17. SJ

    kpg Guest

    didn't you mean...

    um, you just noticed that, eh?

    kpg, Oct 19, 2005
  18. SJ

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    Take off, hoser.

    JaR, Oct 19, 2005
  19. SJ

    Neil Guest

    that's a beauty, eh? Pass me a beer and some of that back-bacon...

    {$1CDN to Bob and Doug}

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  20. SJ

    JaR Guest