Quantity of UTStarcom F3000 SIP WiFI Phones For Sale

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by candrews, Feb 29, 2008.

  1. candrews

    candrews Guest

    I have several hundred UTStarcom F3000 WiFI SIP Phones available for
    sale. These units are all brand new, sealed in factory 10-packs.
    They were purchased for an ITSP project in Guatemala that was
    subsequently cancelled.

    A detailed specification is available here http://www.utstar.com/Document_Library/0501.pdf

    These handsets work fine with Asterisk, Trixbox and other SIP based
    platforms.

    I am offering these in lots of (20) or more, cost per unit is $152
    USD/
    ea

    Product is available for immediate shipment FOB New York, US. Buyer
    is responsible for transport, tax and import duty, if applicable.
    Product is factory new and offered with (90) Day warranty.

    Email candrews (at) sayersmedia (dot) com if interested.

    candrews, Feb 29, 2008