Qualitative A-Z termination (400 destinations), 24x7 Support

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Paul Sergievski, Jun 16, 2005.

  1. Buy Minutes around the world and pay for traffic only.

    There are no additional or hidden costs. Originate traffic and pay only
    per minutes.
    Real benefits are the following:
    1. Instant access to A-Z termination
    2. More than 400 destinations
    3. Qualitative routes at good price
    4. 0/0/1 Billing Settings
    5. Online Billing with CDR/failed calls
    6. 24x7 online Support team
    7. SIP and H323 (config help)
    8. Simple and user friendly interface
    9. A lot of other features…

    See tariffs at www.BuyMin.com
    For the more details please contact our Sales dept.

    Sincerely,
    BuyMin Sales

    e-mail
    msn:
    icq: 240089256
    aol: buyminsales
    yahoo: buymincom

    Phone +1 866 744 1140 Fax +1 650 429 2109

    www.BuyMin.com ::::::::: Buy Minutes Instantly

    Paul Sergievski, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Paul Sergievski

    Miguel Cruz Guest