QoS or Traffic Shaping for VLAN and ports

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by netguy2000, May 18, 2016.

  1. netguy2000

    netguy2000

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear All,
    I am new in cisco Traffic Shaping/ QoS, I am in real problem with my Internet connection due to no traffic shaping at cisco switch c3560 end.
    my scenario is:

    Internet connection (10Mbps) ---->connected with port1 ---server1 at port2 -- server2 at port3-- server3 at port4
    all port are in VLAN 2

    upload_2016-5-18_13-53-51.png

    I want to share my 10Mb internet connection with the servers
    5 Mbps server1
    3 Mbps server2
    2 Mbps server3

    if server1 not using traffic then server2 and 3 can share borrow 5 Mbps extra, if server1 using its traffic then server2 and 3 auto comes back to their original allowed traffic.(vise versa)
    please help me.

    Last edited: May 18, 2016
    netguy2000, May 18, 2016