    I beg IOS 12.1 is enought, but I would like to know what minimal IOS
    version is required for QOS.

    thanks for your advices and feedback.

    dominix, Feb 4, 2007

  2. You may wish to investigate the Cisco Feature Navigator.

    The Cisco Feature Navigator allows you to quickly find the right Cisco
    IOS and CatOS software release for the features you want to run on
    your network.

    http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    http://www.BradReese.Com

    www.BradReese.Com, Feb 5, 2007

  3. dominix

    dominix Guest

    thanks Brad, I didn't remerber of this "feature select" thing.
    throught I did use this page for comparing IOS :)

    dominix, Feb 6, 2007