    Can anyone enlighten me?

    Thanks,
    Chris

    clbeltz, Apr 27, 2013

  2. Hello,

    a écrit :
    What does it have to do with Linux ?

    Pascal Hambourg, Apr 27, 2013

  3. clbeltz

    clbeltz Guest

    Quite a bit, actually. There are several QOS posts in this group (none that answer this question), and the router firmware is implemented in linux, so I thought there may be some who understood how QOS implementation might be handled by linux.

    If you're not someone who understands, don't reply.

    clbeltz, Apr 27, 2013
  4. a écrit :
    So what ?
    Still, your question does not have much (if anything) to do with Linux,
    and does not require to understand the QoS implementation in Linux.

    If your QoS is based on the source (or destination) IP address, then the
    fact that clients are connected to the AP matters only if the AP does
    some NAT and replaces the client source address with its own address. If
    packets sent by clients arrive unchanged at the QoS router, then they
    will be treated as "other".

    Pascal Hambourg, Apr 28, 2013