QoS config IP Precedence Value Question

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by mdargin, Nov 20, 2006.

  1. mdargin

    mdargin Guest

    I want to apply the config below to allow all citrix (port 1494) to be
    marked with the precedence bit #2. The reason for this is my serial
    interface of the router at this remote location communicates through an
    MPLS network that has multiple routers (managed by Qwest) that it
    communicates through before it communicates with our central location.
    My service provider told me to mark all citrix traffic with the
    precedence value of 2 and they give it its proper priority when
    communicating through their MPLS WAN.

    2 questions
    Does the configuration below do the job of marking citrix traffic with
    precedence 2 so that the service provider can it its proper priority?
    What command command can I use to make sure that Citrix never consumes
    more than 65 percent of available bandwith even when available?

    access-list 112 permit tcp any any precedence immediate eq 1494
    !
    class-map match-any citrix
    match access-group 112
    !