    drivers from memory stick web site but they won't apply.
    Is there a pci card?
    steven moore

    Steven Moore, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Yes, you can install a PCI card with USB2 ports *if* your motherboard
    supports it.

    mentalguy2004, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Steven Moore

    Toolman Tim Guest

    And the OS needs to support it as well. That Aptiva is pre-W95. It would
    need W98se for many USB devices.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 15, 2005
  4. Steven Moore

    Plato Guest

    Curious, where are you sticking that stick in? There are no usb ports on
    circa 1993 pcs.

    Plato, Feb 16, 2005
  5. "Ow! Wrong hole! Stop!"

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 16, 2005
  6. Steven Moore

    Plato Guest

    A girl said that to me in college once. Heck, after hours of drinking
    grain enhanced Red Koolaid out of a garbage can how was I to know?

    Plato, Feb 16, 2005