    Can some kind person confirm that the adapter I need is a CLA-4? Does this
    take a 55mm filter?

    Many TIA

    Peter James, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Peter James

    Robin S Guest

    Hi Peter

    Answer to your question is yes (CLA-4) and yes! (55mm) The link below is
    taken from the Olympus America site.

    For models: C-700UZ, C-720UZ (note: you will need CLA-4 Lens Adapter Tube ).

    Now, if only I could find one here in Edmonton , Alberta, Canada for my
    C750, all the stores are telling me it's on backorder!

    Robin Saunders
    C3000, C750

    Robin S, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Peter James

    Peter James Guest

    Hi Robin

    Thanks for that. The Olympus European site seemed to be less forthcoming,
    particularly on filter size, hence my query.
    This place has them: http://www.digitalfirst.co.uk at GBP 17.01 and
    they'll ship overseas, but then uk prices are probably too high for you...

    Peter James, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Peter James

    HandymanNW Guest

    I put a polarizing filter on our C720. I was told that UV was not an issue. I
    bought the Olympus adapter and was told to install it before turning on the
    camera.
    What about manual focus?
    I am having trouble getting the auto focus to work.
    Bob Larson
    Redmond WA

    HandymanNW, Oct 30, 2003