    Please help, if you can.

    Thanks,
    Jim

    Jim Jones, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Jim Jones

    Sano Guest

    On *every* site you try to stop?

    Sano, Feb 3, 2004

  3. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In Sano <> typed
    || On *every* site you try to stop?

    Where does the message imply that? Are you just jumping to ridiculous
    conclusions?

    || - Jim Jones <> - spluttered in
    || ||

    Robert de Brus, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Jim Jones

    Jim Jones Guest

    Yes, on every site.

    Jim Jones, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Jim Jones

    Penna Elabi Guest

    Some web pages redirect you even when you don't want that to happen. I
    use the "Home" button when IE doesn't stop processing.

    Penna Elabi, Feb 3, 2004
  6. Jim Jones

    Ant Guest

    He is asking a question F*ckwit, that is what ? implies.

    Ant, Feb 3, 2004
  7. Jim Jones

    Sano Guest

    First try the Repair option for IE.

    Go to Control Panel> Add/ Remove Programs> find IE *whatever* and tick the
    add/ remove button.

    You'll be presented with three options. Select repair.

    HTH

    Sano, Feb 3, 2004
  8. Jim Jones

    hklarry Guest

    hay jim: I have the same problem, when you get an answer please forward it
    on to me at

    hklarry, Feb 3, 2004