    menu to unlock the VoIP part to use with other provider, i.e. FWD, asterisk,
    etc. Anyone?

    Thanks.

    Mazi, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Mazi

    m Guest

    Dunno if I can help but, have you taken it apart and seen what chips
    bios it uses?

    Do you know if there is any firmware available?

    If its anything like the wrt54gs then you might be able to put it into a
    dumb mode and tftp the latest firmware onto it and avoid the whole issue
    of figuring out what the password is..

    (might want to google tftp and wrt54g on dumb mode)

    m.

    m, Dec 31, 2004

  3. Mazi

    Mazi Guest

    Well, I did open one unit but don't remember which chipset it has. I reckon
    it is possible I can re-open the unit and take a snapshot to post it here if
    anyone is interested.

    Originally, I posted here hoping someone who has this unit and subscribed to
    Lingo service will repond to post the username and password here for others
    to reset the unit. Well, it looks like this is not going to happen.

    Mazi, Dec 31, 2004
  4. Mazi

    B Nelson Guest

    Well I don't sub to Lingo , but I do sub to Primus Talkbroadband, here
    in Canada. Same thing probably. My unit is an 1120M. But the password
    is "primusvoip".

    Hope that helps eh!

    B Nelson, Jan 1, 2005
  5. Mazi

    Mazi Guest

    Hi Nelson,
    Hi Nelson,

    I appreciated your response and generouscity to share. Unfortunately, your
    information did not help. Your system is different from mine -- a D-Link
    DVG-1402S VoIP router -- where it asks for a "username" and "password" to
    get into the "Advanced" menu (where I suspect the VoIP setup is). In your
    case, you only needed the password without a username. BTW, what unit
    name/brand is your 1120M?

    --
    Mazi

    Mazi, Jan 1, 2005
  6. Mazi

    Mazi Guest

    Mazi, Jan 1, 2005
  7. Mazi

    B Nelson Guest

    DVG-1120M

    B Nelson, Jan 4, 2005
  8. Mazi

    commdsl

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    d-link 1120m can't work with username/password

    Hi
    I have tried admin/admin
    PrimusAdmin/PrimusAdmin
    primusvoip/primusvoip

    and different more combinations but i cannot login the advance section.
    Please help.
    Boot PRom Version is 0.00-B08
    Firmware version

    Regards