    Thunderbird mailfiles?

    Thank you all,
    Christian

    Christian Drewing, May 1, 2007

  2. Christian Drewing

    Doug G Guest

    Give the backed up files an .mbx extension and then open the files with
    MsgView.

    Download MsgView from http://www.elbiah.de/tools/old/

    Doug G, May 1, 2007

  3. Christian Drewing

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Possibilities

    1) corrupted .msf files. Delete them and restart TB

    2) could be that the messages have been marked in such a way as to
    prevent their being viewed. See:

    http://www.eyrich-net.org/mozilla/X-Mozilla-Status.html?en
    http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/restoredelmail.html
    http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/restoredelmail2.html