    $10-40/month, but at $2/MB for overage what is the hidden costs?

    Any real World users that can shed some light of their before and after
    bandwidth usage.

    Usenet Account, Dec 23, 2013

  2. Usenet Account

    PeterN Guest

    Sorry. I have unlimited bandwith. So far no issues.

    PeterN, Dec 23, 2013

  3. Usenet Account

    android Guest

    Sorry for my ignorance but can't you store files locally anymore?

    android, Dec 23, 2013
  4. Usenet Account

    Guest Guest

    it won't make a difference and it's not a service. photoshop is
    installed on your computer, just like it always has.

    the difference is that it now pings their server about once a month to
    verify that you're a paying customer and the amount of data to do that
    is tiny.

    there are other cloud options that can use more bandwidth but you don't
    have to use those if you don't want to.

    Guest, Dec 23, 2013
  5. Usenet Account

    Guest Guest

    Sorry for my ignorance but can't you store files locally anymore?[/QUOTE]

    of course you can.

    Guest, Dec 23, 2013
  6. Usenet Account

    android Guest