Q:300D or 10D

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by [email protected], Nov 17, 2003.

  1. X3F incorporates lossless compression.

    George Preddy, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Lets make it $25,000,000 that you use multiple aliases, ok? If your email
    address is different, you are sunk. Lets see... yep, M.J.Morgan. You owe
    me $25,000,000 dollars. I accept cash only.

    George Preddy, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Iv@n

    Guest Guest

    George,

    Donate me some of your space on pbase and I'll show you just how unusable a
    300D with its kit lens is. I certainly am not going to pay for any space,
    but the challenge is there for you. Give me 10 MB and I'll give you 3 HQ
    jpegs from my 300D, maybe that will shut you up.

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Iv@n

    Guest Guest

    /sigh.

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  5. Iv@n

    Guest Guest

    George you are hopeless. There are many Pros using 2.5 MP Bayer DSLR and
    doing nicely shotting jpegs.

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  6. Iv@n

    Charlie Self Guest

    " EnterYour Full Name "

    notes:
    What will shut him up is putting him in your kill filter--except for other
    people who keep commenting on or trying to answer his singleminded bullshit
    when they know he's a troll.

    Charlie Self

    "I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who
    believe it." George Carlin

    Charlie Self, Dec 3, 2003
  7. Including you, and me. I filtered him out long ago, but no way to filter out
    follow-ups. And to be fair, he said that it was an
    "incredible" deal. I often use the word "incredible" when I don't want to
    hurt someone's feelings. I.e., a restaurant owner asks me how the food was,
    and even though it was horrible, I tell him, "it was incredible, I've never
    had food like this before, it's just like my mother used to make, I'm going
    tell all my friends about your restaurant."

    Steven M. Scharf, Dec 3, 2003
  8. I don't think it's mean-spiritedness so much as it is cognitive
    dissonance. People don't like to admit they may have made a mistake
    and will use whatever evidence or justification they can to support
    their point of view while disregarding anything that contradicts it.
    It's just basic human psychology.

    Aaron J. Ginn, Dec 3, 2003
  9. Iv@n

    Charlie Self Guest

    Steve Scharf notes:
    Yes. I filtered him weeks ago, but the name keeps popping up in unrelated
    threads, so I finally, after maybe 50, got fed up and commented on it.

    Charlie Self, Dec 3, 2003
  10. Iv@n

    Guest Guest

    What will shut him up is putting him in your kill filter--except for other

    Yeah I know you are right. It's something to do in the quiet times at work.

    Forget that offer George, have fun with your SD9 and its lego pictures.

    Kill filed.

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  11. I'd like to know your opinion of the SD9 vs. SD10 for my personal
    needs, if you would contact me privately I'd appreciate it.

    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Dec 3, 2003
  12. I can't think of any Pros around here using either Sigma lenses or the toy
    Sigma SD-9/SD-10 bodies.

    Darrell Larose, Dec 3, 2003
  13. Iv@n

    R2D2 Guest

    They are both garbage. They only take Sigma lenses (which suck) and the
    colors are way off.

    R2D2, Dec 3, 2003
  14. Iv@n

    Mark M Guest

    If you found something under M.J.Morgan, then it was long ago (in cyberspace
    years) and only momentary.
    Your obvious implication was that I currently post using aliases.
    I do not, and NEVER have, you dunder-head.
    Check the date on that.

    And what's this about email address??
    I've used exactly two.
    One before I moved across town, and my current one.
    So...Once again, you have revealed your ever-growing idiocy.
    -Now run along and burn some more $$ on Sigma.

    Mark M, Dec 4, 2003
  15. Iv@n

    Mark M Guest

    BTW... You said "posting under 4 different aliases."
    That's present tense, you dolt!
    And you come up with one momentary change from many months ago (read that,
    "PAST tense")
    Where are these three aliases you so boldly sputtered about?
    Just like in your choice of gear...You lose again, George.

    Mark M, Dec 4, 2003
  16. .......................................................................... It's as if they believe
    Ya gotta remember; half the people have below average intelligence.
    For example; today's news said that about half the stock investors
    in the U.S.A. believe that their losses would be covered by some
    sort of insurance. Aaaaaaaghhh!

    E. Eugene Herbert

    Does your State pay lawyers to sue it? Alabama does!

    E. Eugene Herbert, Dec 4, 2003
  17. Iv@n

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Don't get your hopes high, NOTHING shuts him up... :)

    Paolo Pizzi, Dec 4, 2003
  18. Iv@n

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    ....unless they're paid by Sigma. ;-)

    Paolo Pizzi, Dec 4, 2003
  19. That certainly describes what has been posted from those who talk a lot.

    10MBs on pbase.com is free, I've already told all the dodgers and weavers
    that at least 10 times. Still waiting on all promised images. Nothing
    posted from those who like to talk but cannot back it up.

    George Preddy, Dec 4, 2003
  20. Iv@n

    Mark M Guest

    Nobody is talking more than you, George.

    Mark M, Dec 4, 2003