    It is not a game to write in as few words as possible. Your effort
    should be to make sure we have enough information to offer a correct
    solution.

    Mitch, Dec 1, 2007

  2. Mitch

    Evan Platt Guest

    <Nothing>

    Thte "Subject" field is for a short subject.

    The question goes in the body.

    Evan Platt, Dec 1, 2007

  3. Mitch

    s moore Guest

    Hi, my laptop seems to get hot, during normal operation.
    I download'd motherbrd monitor and it won't show the fans, or
    the thermal temprature on anything i.e. cpu, etc.

    I really don't expect a solution, but i have a fan on the rear that
    doesn't seem to come
    on ever so maybe is there other software that could show
    the workings of this motherboard
    Thank you

    s moore, Dec 1, 2007
  4. Mitch

    Plato Guest

    Fans are one of the first things in laptops to go bad.

    Plato, Dec 3, 2007