    Boot from workstation into Ghost 8.0 corporate without using a boot
    disk, with the mapped network drive \\<servername>\images as i:

    No matter what I do I can't seem to get this to work.

    justin.welsh, Sep 19, 2006

  2. justin.welsh

    why? Guest

    Well at least you didn't say 'everything' otherwise something would have
    worked.

    In that case go with the boot CD / disk. We use same sw as you mention
    and BartPE CD, added drivers for local NICs used, and login to Win Admin
    account, pick option a,b,c, enter node name/domain, pick image. It takes
    less then 2 minutes from booting to start a writing a image on a PC.

    www.google.co, AFAIK PXE needs DHCP/TFTP server. Do some reading.

    Me

    why?, Sep 19, 2006