PVR suitable for elderly person to use

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by phuile, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. phuile

    phuile Guest

    I am looking for a PVR with writable DVD drive suitable for an elderly
    person to use (simple menus, one-touch functionality as far as
    possible). She needs simple functions (recording,
    playback, dubbing onto DVD disks) with a dependable technology for the
    future.

    I've gone around some websites and found the following, but some are a
    bit pricey and I don't really know which one is good for an elderly
    person to use.
    Panasonic DMR-EH50
    Pioneer DVR-RT601H-S
    Pioneer DVR-433H-S