    DVD's and have them auto-play when I put them in the DVD player in the car.

    Can somebody point me to instructions on how to set this up?

    Thanks in advance.

    Tull, May 29, 2006

  2. Tull

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Tull spewed forth:
    For chrissakes - leave the porn at home and enjoy the freakin' scenery!

    Toolman Tim, May 29, 2006

  3. Tull

    Meat Plow Guest

    Windows XP Movie Maker.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/moviemaker2.mspx

    Meat Plow, May 30, 2006
  4. Tull

    ProfGene Guest

    You need a video editing program. I use Ulead Video editor which can do
    what you want because it came with a device I bought but you can use
    other programs. What it does is give you a tmeline view so you can add
    any videos you want or still images is you wish and also add titles and
    special affects if you need them. Windows movie maker canm do some of
    this I am not certain it can handle all of the formats you want to use.

    ProfGene, May 31, 2006