    use a GPO but the file is an exe and not a msi.

    Thanks
    David

    Guest, Aug 11, 2006

  2. Guest

    LRM Guest

    WinInstall LE is the answer. If you still have a W2k server cd around you
    can use the version found in the Valueadd folder on the Windows 2000 product
    CD. You can also find many places to download WinInstall LE 2003 the next
    gen. for free. For some additional reading check out this link:
    http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_tutorials/MSI-Packaging-Tools.html

    Good luck and Google is your friend.

    LRM, Aug 11, 2006