    I have extensive experience with 03 and XP, but hate for those 2 exams to go
    to waste.

    Thanks!

    Rebecca, Dec 19, 2008

  2. The Windows 2000 Professional exam can still be used as the Client OS
    requirement for the MCSA/MCSE on Windows 2003, but the Windows 2000 Server
    exam is of no usable value except the claim that you're certified on that
    product.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Dec 19, 2008