    news.admin.net-abuse.misc but what are they for? What is "spam
    cancelling"?

    Thanks

    brassplyer, Jul 9, 2006

  2. brassplyer

    samuel Guest

    samuel, Jul 9, 2006

  3. brassplyer

    Whiskers Guest

    I suggest you start here <http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/nana/> and
    here <http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/cancel.html> - and
    lurk in the active groups to see what actually goes on there. (What
    prompted someone to create a newsgroup is not necessarily what the group
    ends up being used for).

    Google Groups can tell you how 'active' a group is and who posts there,
    etc. eg
    <http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/dir?hl=en&sel=33593814&expand=1>.

    Another web search finds likely-looking information about 'spam cancel'
    <http://search.ask.com/web?q=spam+cancel&qsrc=0&o=0>.

    Whiskers, Jul 9, 2006
  4. No spammers defending their right to spam, any more, or are they
    included in one or both of "kooks" and "trolls"?

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 9, 2006
  5. I recently did, in fact. But I didn't stay long enough to get a good
    feel for the distribution of the various subsets.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 10, 2006