    magazines. He may yet return with a new nick. He'll be easy to spot.
    Just look for signs of keyboard diarrhea using multiple forms of the
    word "retard".

    Richard Cranium, Apr 21, 2009

  2. But if we get the feeble-minded moron to say his name backwards . .
    well, you know what happened to Mr. Mxyzptlk.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 21, 2009

  3. He is . . . HE IS!

    Richard Cranium, Apr 22, 2009

  4. Thank you. And you are *all* the opposite of advanced...

    Which is... You guessed it, stupid... R E T A R D E D!!!

    Bwuahahahahahahahahahahha! Maybe now you will understand the meaning.

    You are set several degrees before top dumb center.

    The Great Attractor, Apr 29, 2009

  5. Only sub human total retards like you cannot "see" a group of three
    without physically counting... one... two... three.

    You are hilarious, kook. Get a life.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 29, 2009

  6. No one made any threats, you retarded twit.

    Corbomite Carrie, Apr 30, 2009
  7. Richard Cranium

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Not since you snipped it out, tough guy.

    BlueBuyYoo, May 1, 2009

  8. It is obviously you that has a problem understanding what *I* have
    written. Since *I* wrote it, *I* am quite certain of its meaning.

    Archimedes' Lever, May 1, 2009

  9. That is by far the most ridiculous statement you have made here to
    date - and you have made some truly incredible proclamations. I'm
    beginning to agree with a fast growing conclusion that you're nothing
    more than an infantile prankster who has no life beyond the keyboard.
    You sprout claims of being heavily immersed in leading edge, advanced
    technology applications, yet you oftentimes cannot defend challenged
    positions beyond dropping F-bombs. I dared you to accept solving a
    puzzle that I admitted I was unable to complete without help, and you
    ignored it, leaving just a stream of expletives. Anyone who has
    worked in a high-technology related industry would normally jump at a
    chance to exercise their mind on these tricky problems and solve what
    others missed. Indeed, email among those employees typically included
    such brain teasers as a normal occurrence. I make that statement from
    first hand industry experience that, I am confident, others will
    support. Avoiding the challenge reveals you to be far less than you
    claim to be. What say you next, asswipe? Dazzle me with your
    fountain of inexhaustible knowledge.

    Richard Cranium, May 1, 2009
  10. Richard Cranium

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    *Yawn* Since *you* immediately snipped the threat, *you* are obviously
    back-pedaling once again.

    BlueBuyYoo, May 2, 2009
  11. Richard Cranium

    Richard C. Guest