    Any help will be thankfully recieved

    peace
    Jeff

    Gymfreakish, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Gymfreakish

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In Gymfreakish astounded everyone with this poetic cheek-streaker:
    If it means 'project1' virus, it is a virus called [email protected] You may
    find help with removal here:
    <http://megadirectory.ask.com/megadirectory/search.php?q=Project1 Viru
    s%20Info>

    Juan Pérez, Apr 10, 2004

  3. Gymfreakish

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Gymfreakish posted ...
    I can find little in AV databases, though I haven't searched too hard,
    regarding projekt1. Are you sure it isn't something else, that isn't a
    virus but is just a 'normal' program ? Many of the references I found were
    related to Eastern European / Russian languages ...

    Are there any problems with this running ?

    Can you stop it running by removing it from start menu or registry ?

    Are there any error messages associated with it ?

    Paul - xxx, Apr 10, 2004
  4. You might want to look at:

    http://www.newbie.org/help/messages/5473.html

    Dan Shackelford, Apr 10, 2004