Pull Subscription Continues to Run Indefinitely

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Guest, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have a publication that is being pulled and when I execute a UPDATE command
    example: UPDATE Oils SET Description = 'This is a description'

    The SQL Query Analyzer completes the command successfully.
    I am receiving confirmation that more than 30,0000 rows have been updated
    when I run this command.

    When I go to the Replication Manager and view the Subscription it continues
    to run indefinitely.

    In some cases more than 8 hrs.

    Are there some parameters that might need to be set when running this
    process?

    Any feedback is appreciated.

    Thank you

    Guest, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Guest

    Doom Guest

    <question snipped>
    You will have a better chance of getting help if you post to the correct
    newsgroup. This is a certification newsgroup.

    Doom, Oct 20, 2004