Publishing

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Brendan, May 11, 2006.

  1. Brendan

    Brendan Guest

    On Sat, 13 May 2006 12:13:06 +1200, -=rjh=- wrote:

    > Check out http://www.lulu.com, for low volumes they may be viable, and
    > for prototyping/proofs they certainly will be. I don't know how well
    > this fits into your definition of cheap, I guess it depends on the
    > quality you want and the size of the run you are considering.

    Thanks. Interesting site, might take things in a direction we had not
    considered - will investigate further. Ta.

    --

    .... Brendan

    #268247 +(3744)- [X]

    <glacial> I love school
    <glacial> Today our term paper due date's set
    <glacial> Our instructor says that we WILL hand in the paper on time, and
    she'll accept no excuses except illness, with a note from our doctor, or a
    death in the immediate family, with a note from the dead member.
    <glacial> So this wiseass pipes up: "What about extreme sexual
    exhaustion?"
    <glacial> She waits for the laughs to die down and says:
    <glacial> "Well, I guess you'll have to learn to write with your other
    hand"

    Note: All my comments are copyright 14/05/2006 2:25:33 a.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, May 18, 2006

  2. Brendan

    Brendan Guest

    OK, thanks everyone for your advice, if you think of anything more let me
    know. Ta.

    --

    .... Brendan

    #262353 +(5152)- [X]