    Note to other MCNGP'ers: They can read our private posts again, so stop
    saying nasty stuff about them and let's delete a few of those really bad
    messages.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 13, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    I was never banned from the yahoo site.(YaHOOO!~) I actually just read
    the posts this morning, and I owe Sue an apology. I never got the post
    stating how upset she was about my Newfie comment, so I apologise.
    Though it was quite funny to read now, I hope she didn't really take it
    personally.

    If I had realised what a ruckus it would cause, i never would have said
    it. However, given my age, I'm used to people saying I know nothing etc.
    I in no way actually thought Newfies were illiterate..and I think I said
    it earlier, but we have relatives out there :) If I didn't live in BC,
    thats where I'd head.

    Sorry if I offended anyone with that :)

    And I'm not so sure I need MCNGP status. I'm quite happy at the moment
    :) But thanks!

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    I'm touched. (The psychiatrist says so)

    :)

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® opined, On 4/13/04 9:51 AM:
    Alright! That means they are re-invited to the first annual MCNGP Beer
    Flop and Bun Throw.

    Welcome back and see you there!

    Fris, we're gonna need two more party hats, I'll go ahead and water down
    the chili.

    JaR
    Party Thug

    JaR, Apr 13, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Where's it at and who's paying for my ticket ? :)

    I'll bring ... myself.

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004
  6. And hopefully NOTHING else.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 13, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    whoa no ya don't. kick it up a notch! BAM!

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    First she says:

    So you're saying you can pretty much be bought off with Chili and a picnic?

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Brat Guest

    welcome back both of you...

    :)

    Brat, Apr 13, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    She's an MCNGPer, of course she can be bought off with food.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 13, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Thanks Sue.

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    And diamonds :)

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Double thanks.

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    When you say "bought off", to what, exactly, are you referring? For example:
    do I have to actually buy you dinner first, or no? ;)

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 13, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Ok, fair. But I want some of JaR's hot homemade jalapeno
    cornbread dripping in butter.

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Kat opined, On 4/13/04 10:39 AM:
    Or beer ;-)

    JaR, Apr 13, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Jeez. Get with the program. *ALL* girls can be bought off with beer, whether
    they want to be bought off or not.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 13, 2004
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Cornbread. Ain't nothin wrong with that!

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 13, 2004
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    and cookies ;-)