    Huh Lionel you forgot yourself on the list.

    And why don't I get a mention?

    If you're gonna do something like this then at least carry it thru

    stewy, Jul 22, 2004

  2. stewy

    jpmcwilliams Guest

    Uh, Stew-

    T'weren't Lionel.

    You'll be recognized by the miscreants once you *reach status*. Patience!

    jpmcwilliams, Jul 22, 2004

  3. stewy

    Lisa Horton Guest

    All you have to do is argue with one or more of the trolls. Arguing
    with "Steve Young" usually nets a personal data post as well.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Jul 22, 2004
  4. stewy

    Lisa Horton Guest

    And if you don't believe me, just look what happened very soon after I
    made the above post!

    Like effing clockwork!

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Jul 22, 2004
  5. stewy

    Mikey S. Guest

    One day maybe we all can hit the bigtime <g>

    Mikey S., Jul 22, 2004
  6. stewy

    Lisa Horton Guest

    You now know how, all you have to do is do it :)

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Jul 23, 2004
  7. stewy

    Mark M Guest

    Speaking of public data...
    I'm thinking I might OFFER my personal data to these trolls.
    It might be nice if they'd come over to my place so I can share a few
    "thoughts" with them. I'm sure I could leave a real impression...or is that
    depression...

    So hows about it, boys and girls?
    Any trolls wanna come over for a little visit?
    I've got an offer you can't refuse...

    Mark M, Jul 23, 2004
  8. stewy

    Mikey S. Guest

    OK, lets start here then .. Sigma Sucks, Canon rules..oh and Nikon is OK I
    guess.......

    ....that should get someone ( maybe everyone) PO'ed

    :)

    Mikey S., Jul 24, 2004