    requirement. For more information, refer to:
    http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?faq=SecurityMail_Policy18784
    .... while talking to mx1.comcast.net.:

    sryeasted, Dec 1, 2007

  2. sryeasted

    why? Guest

    Not you.

    Where does the WP get involved in this, is that where you are sending
    mail to?

    Speak to the service that provides your internet connection / the mail
    service you yse if it isn't your ISP.

    PTR record, reverse and mail , read the info
    http://aplawrence.com/Blog/B961.html

    The FAQ states the issue clearly, and says how to resolve.

    Why ask?
    Me

    why?, Dec 1, 2007

  3. sryeasted

    ded Guest

    All 3 listed mail servers comply, so, are you on a network - workplace
    or maybe internet cafe etc, or are you anonymously bulk mailing?
    If not then it was probably just a hiccup and resolved by now.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924235/en-us
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/171789/en-us

    ded, Dec 2, 2007