    Depends very much on your 'Luck'

    Sorry

    Paul

    PC, Aug 3, 2004

  2. PC

    Sven Guest

    Some clutz switched the litle red switch on the back of my psu.

    I'm in the uk, someone set it to 110.

    Can I assume the PSU will be dead, or the whole lot motherboard et al?

    Sven, Aug 3, 2004

  3. PC

    Rosco Guest

    PC cried out
    You will be very lucky if every single device is not screwed......
    Hopefully you have better luck than that.

    Rosco, Aug 3, 2004
  4. PC

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    just switch it back to 230...

    dropping in voltage will not damage circuits, increasing above normal will.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Aug 3, 2004
  5. PC

    Unknown Guest

    It WAS increased. When the switch is set to 110 the power supply expects 110
    volts but is plugged into a 220v source.
    Hopefully the supply is fused.

    Unknown, Aug 4, 2004
  6. PC

    127.0.0.1 Guest