    (I'm dealing with techno-phobes that dare not touch efax! :)-((

    Thanks,
    Martin

    Martin 53N 1W, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Martin 53N 1W

    Ian Guest

    Not sure about the voip gateway bit but I have it setup so faxes come into *
    using faxdetect are then passed over to a ATA186 connected to the Hylafax
    server. and to honest the voip to pots fax is flaky, Reading ciscos site
    they say it will be as well.

    Its a case of suck it and see. personally some faxes work some dont...

    Ian

    Ian, Aug 18, 2004