    this not the case?

    Or have I missed something...

    thanks

    RK276, Mar 29, 2009

  2. RK276

    why? Guest

    You didn't say if it's OE / OL or something else that also uses pst
    files.

    For MS products,
    Support - http://support.microsoft.com/search/?adv=1
    ditto and many others
    http://www.google.co.uk/
    for MS again
    list of OL groups
    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?sel=usenet=microsoft.public.outlook,&

    38 results for import outlook contacts
    By magic? If they didn't import.....
    Guess :)
    Me

    why?, Mar 29, 2009

  3. RK276

    RK276 Guest

    well youve guessed what i wanted to achieve
    tried google, not that noob
    but still a top poster
    so shoot me
    !

    RK276, Mar 29, 2009
  4. Not-a-noob would know that Outhouse Distress address book files are
    *.wab files. Right?
    Ok. You deserve it!

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 29, 2009
  5. RK276

    Mike Easter Guest

    bang

    Mike Easter, Mar 29, 2009
  6. RK276

    OldMan Guest

    If you have an origonal copy of the pst (Not one created by export) place
    this in your Documents folder (Notebook) then within outlook open this pst
    The Outlook Export/Import process is flawed and can lose data, corrupt a
    profile, and will lose settings

    OldMan, Mar 29, 2009
  7. RK276

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Sounds to me like you were not using contacts at all but in fact the
    autocomplete feature in Outlook. This data is not stored in the pst.

    See here for details of how to move your autocomplete file.
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/outlook/HA011394511033.aspx

    Then store your contacts in the contacts folder.

    Desk Rabbit, Mar 31, 2009