    I think its a MS oulook file .

    How can I open it to see its contents?

    thanks

    moi, Mar 23, 2005

  2. moi

    carson Guest

    carson, Mar 23, 2005

  3. moi

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Only from Outlook - not Outlook Express

    MrGrumpy, Mar 23, 2005
  4. I don't think you can open it to see the files, and if you do manage to
    open it, I don't think you will be able to understan it.

    Anyways here is what you can do to see the files.

    1. start outlook (ms outlook)

    2. On the file nemu select import and export, an import and export
    wizard will appear, select import from another program or file and then
    click on NEXT.
    e.g. file > Import and Export > Import from another program or file,
    and then click on NEXT.

    3. On the next window "Import a File" select Personal Folder File
    (.pst) from the list and click on NEXT.

    4. Now on the Import Personal Folders window, browse to the locations
    of the your old pst file, select it and click on OPEN.

    5. Depending on what you want, choose from the options if you want to
    allow duplicates. After selecting your choice click NEXT

    6 Click FINISH

    This should let you see the files by going into your personal folder on
    outlook folder list.

    Hope this is helpful
    www.bcomptech.com
    4.

    www.bcomptech.com, Mar 23, 2005
  5. moi

    moi Guest

    thanks

    will try

    moi, Mar 23, 2005
  6. moi

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Dont use import, simply File/open/data file (depending on OL version) and
    browse to location of pst.
    Importing a pst can lead to problems

    MrGrumpy, Mar 23, 2005
  7. MrGrumpy is right on "simply File/open/data file (depending on OL
    version) and
    browse to location of pst."

    That works too.

    www.bcomptech.com