    parts of help.

    If you have the Help problem, please post whether this work-around works
    for you or not.

    John Navas, Jan 12, 2008

  2. John Navas

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    If all else fails, try posting your question on the Photoshop forum at
    http://www.adobe.com for help.

    Shawn Hirn, Jan 13, 2008

  3. John Navas

    John Navas Guest

    Try reading before recommending -- my work-around is posted there too,
    because there's no real help on the help problem there.

    John Navas, Jan 13, 2008
  4. John Navas

    John Navas Guest

    Oops! That brings up on-line help, not local help.

    To launch the local help file (when installed to default locations),
    create a shortcut (all on one line) for

    John Navas, Jan 14, 2008