    find it in My Pictures first, then resignate?

    Thank you.

    skim

    skim500, May 12, 2005

  2. skim500

    Paul Furman Guest

    "tagged"????

    I don't think anybody knows what software you are using.

    Paul Furman, May 13, 2005

  3. skim500

    skim500 Guest

    Sorry, it is Photoshop Elements (PSE) 3.0. By tagged I meant it is
    organized in a certain folder. I'd like the tags to follow saved
    editing changes.

    Thanks.

    skim500, May 13, 2005
  4. skim500

    Paul Furman Guest

    I think flagging a pic in photoshop just goes in a database somewhere &
    is not attached to the picture. I suggest putting favorite shots in the
    top folder & making a subfolder named seconds for the others. Or rename
    favorites with a plus sign or something.

    Paul Furman, May 13, 2005