    Al Dykes Guest

    I don't see the news Canon listed on the list of RAW formats.

    Is the 20D the same as some other Canon ? Which one ?

    Al Dykes, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Al Dykes

    John Doe Guest

    Support for the 20D was added with the 2.3 version of Adobe Camera RAW. I
    would assume that since Elements shipped after the release of 2.3 that it
    supports it. However, since this is "unofficial" support (not finalized yet)
    Adobe doesn't list it in the list of supported cameras but ACR 2.3 DOES
    support the 20D.

    John

    John Doe, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Al Dykes

    JPS Guest

    In message <cn2tud$44k$>,
    Same as the 1DmkII, according to the dcraw.c source code. Same pixel
    dimensions, same color filter array pattern, and same color filter
    balance (same native color balance).

    JPS, Nov 12, 2004