    Random Hero Guest

    how can i setup a wifi connection with a usb network adaptor and a pc card
    modem (air card, laptop connection).

    Random Hero, Sep 21, 2008

  2. If I understand your question correctly, you may want to setup Ad Hoc
    wireless. Or this search result may help.
    Wireless setup
    By default, Wireless Auto Configuration is enabled. If you want to
    disable Wireless Auto Configuration to use third-party wireless client
    software you may . ...
    http://www.howtonetworking.com/wireless.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE