    Likes Received:
    0
    can someone suggest some good ps3 multiplayer game that you can play across the network please?

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010

  2. alphah

    -Cyber Opus-

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Dayton, OH
    There's the Call of Duty games, as well as Killzone 2, Little Big Planet 1 & 2.
    Upcoming games for Multiplayer would include Crysis 2 and Killzone 3.

    -Cyber Opus-, Jan 24, 2011

  3. alphah

    Burtson725

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2012
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think the best Multiplayer game in FPS are COD games.

    Burtson725, Oct 12, 2012
  4. alphah

    Coombs$4000

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    COD games rather interactive and furthermore allows communication among players around the world... I think a multifaceted game play would make the consumers more interested

    Coombs$4000, Dec 16, 2012
  5. alphah

    juliarvil

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i like call of duty the best. it's a good game to me

    juliarvil, Dec 24, 2012