    with prices jacked up to reflect the "Works with these games..." logos
    on the packaging. True? False? Am I too cynical? Nah, let's just
    stick with T/F for now. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Blinky the Shark

    Scrote Guest

    False(ish) ;-) in the case of Sidewinder Gamevoice (
    http://www.gamevoice.com/gamevoice.asp ). It gives the ability to use
    different channels for different groups in the game (MG group, Snipers
    etc) uses MSN/Win Mess as backbone. Gives you configurable voice command
    for each game. The other plus, if you're not using surround sound, is
    that it has a speaker/headset switch. Works well

    Scrote, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Blinky the Shark

    Scrote Guest

    Duuuh, now is not a good time to notice "PS2" Sorry! :)

    Scrote, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Glad I looked here before replying "Uhhh..." to the first reply. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 13, 2004