    is for a provision server, does anyone know how I can set up a http config
    page.I want to be able to use voipbuster or similar

    Thanks

    Ken, Jul 1, 2006

  2. Ken

    linker3000 Guest

    Sound like you need to get it unlocked - where'd it come from?

    linker3000, Jul 1, 2006

  3. Ken

    Netxodus

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Mta V102

    Hello Ken,

    MTA V-102
    1.- Reset adapter to factory default, to do that:
    a) Dial ***99 , MTA Respond with three beeps, handup and wait MTA auto restart
    b) Dial ***00 , MTA respond with three beeps, handup and wait for MTA restart (once or twice).

    2.- Reactivate web interface
    Dial ***94, MTA respond with two beeps, dial 1# to activate web interface, MTA respond with three beeps.

    3.- Acces web interface as root
    Username: root
    Password: opensesame

    That's all