Provence (Fr.)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers, Jul 16, 2006.

  1. Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers, Jul 16, 2006

  2. Hi Gregoir,

    Your Provence photos are excellent in every respect, and I thoroughly
    enjoyed them. Would it be possible for you to add captions to your
    photos, or at least to state what city or village each one was taken in?

    Beste groet,

    Morton Linder

    Morton Linder, Jul 16, 2006

  3. Hello Morton,

    Thanks again for your comment.
    To see the name of the village or place the photo is taken in, place the
    mouse on the photo and it becomes visible.

    Hartelijke groeten,

    Gregoir

    Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers, Jul 17, 2006
  4. Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers

    Monkee Guest

    They are lovely - something really nice about the exposure and colours.....
    did you use any kind of filters on your lenses?

    Monkee, Jul 17, 2006
  5. Thank you.
    No, I never use any kind of filters.
    I take my pictures in very low contrast and saturation. So my pics come
    rather "spiritless" out of the camera.
    In PS I make the photo's to my taste.

    Gregoir

    Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers, Jul 17, 2006
  6. Gregoir Hoppenbrouwers

    Nick Hopton Guest

    [...]

    Hello Gregoir,

    Everyone takes that picture of the Abbey Notre-Dame de Senanque <g>. But
    yours is so much better than my efforts. Very enjoyable pictures,
    thanks.

    Regards,
    Nick.

    Nick Hopton, Jul 18, 2006