    for PC sockets?

    Thanks,

    Philip

    Philip Procter, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Philip Procter

    Frank ess Guest

    Paramount cable co., .I think.

    Frank ess, Oct 20, 2004

  3. My old Quantum radio slave keeps my 10D isolated from my 1977 vintage
    Photogenics. Also have some Hensel infrared triggers that work in
    confined spaces.

    Randall Ainsworth, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Philip Procter

    Lou Guest

    If you are into electronics see
    http://repairfaq.cis.upenn.edu/sam/strbfaq.htm#strboaof

    I have a couple of these packed inside some older flash units, they
    work like a charm.

    A word of warning though - If you are not familiar with electronics go
    out and buy one. The photoflash capacitors in electronic flash units
    store lots of energy at very high voltages. Don't take one apart
    unless you are sure of what you are doing and make sure the cap is
    totally discharged before you go digging around in there.

    Lou

    Lou, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Philip Procter

    Frank ess Guest

    http://www.paramountcords.com/vp.htm

    cables - cords, I'm easily confused

    Frank ess, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Someone makes a PC-to-Hotshoe adapter that can be used in series with a
    Safe Sync.
    http://www.bugeyedigital.com/product_main/bow-sf941.html

    -Dave

    Dave Herzstein, Oct 20, 2004